UBot Underground

Writing in description on forums

Making the bot write in description on forum can be quite hard, the problems i got is:

Forums got Insert Image button but on some forums click chosen isnt finished until the url box is gone, so it gets stuck when its pressed. I cant really put hotlinked images or just a url to image, so think i need to use Insert Image button to do it.

On this forum it works to use insert image button, but not on a vBulletin forum (trying to do it on warezforum.info)

How problem is:

I select Insert Image - works fine

I press Selected - works BUT it doesnt continue until i closed the popup to write url. becouse of this bot get stuck.

Anything that is ok on websites that probit hotlinked images and that shows image when viewing the post without pressing any link to actually get to see image would be good, but cant come up with any solution for it.

Please tell me if you know any way i can do it or how to press the image button on forums where click chosen get stuck. Thanks.

Making the bot write in description on forum can be quite hard, the problems i got is:

Forums got Insert Image button but on some forums click chosen isnt finished until the url box is gone, so it gets stuck when its pressed. I cant really put hotlinked images or just a url to image, so think i need to use Insert Image button to do it.

On this forum it works to use insert image button, but not on a vBulletin forum (trying to do it on warezforum.info)

How problem is:

I select Insert Image - works fine

I press Selected - works BUT it doesnt continue until i closed the popup to write url. becouse of this bot get stuck.

Anything that is ok on websites that probit hotlinked images and that shows image when viewing the post without pressing any link to actually get to see image would be good, but cant come up with any solution for it.

Please tell me if you know any way i can do it or how to press the image button on forums where click chosen get stuck. Thanks.

I just need to clarify a bit. There is a pop up that pops up and you can't seem to get around it, which then causes your bot to get stuck?

Does send keys field chosen help?

Is it able to be chosen at all?

I just need to clarify a bit. There is a pop up that pops up and you can't seem to get around it, which then causes your bot to get stuck?

Does send keys field chosen help?

Is it able to be chosen at all?

No, i cant continue the script, it gets stuck. Attached a image so you see what i mean, it never leaves the click chosen command (until that url box is closed, which the bot cant do since it is stuck).

post-652-12857144348577_thumb.png

Did you try using the thread command for the button that keeps freezing?

That idea is somewhat close but still cant get it to work.

Now i can do things at the same time as the dialog window is up but i cant use set dialog text or press dialog button.

Think its some kind of special dialog window becouse it didnt even work with press dialog button Cancel or Ok.

It was possible to use close all dialog windows but that doesnt help me.

Tried a different vBulletin forum to see if it was same dialog and got the exact same problem there, so think it is on all vBulletin forums or atleast alot of them.

Actually, it's an internet explorer pop up, not even a dialog box. Hmmm...Unfortunately there is no way to handle these right now, but Seth will be taking a look at it and seeing what we can do to combat it in the future.

Think its some kind of special dialog window becouse it didnt even work with press dialog button Cancel or Ok.

It was possible to use close all dialog windows but that doesnt help me.

Tried a different vBulletin forum to see if it was same dialog and got the exact same problem there, so think it is on all vBulletin forums or atleast alot of them.

All of the URL dialog prompts in the VB editor are displayed using JS. It is possible to hack it...