UBot Underground

botbuilders- anyone build a successful bot based around indexing backlinks?

I've scoured Google and other forums plenty of times for getting indexed quickly.

The fastest indexing method I've found is putting a link in an Ezinearticles page. As long as you have the fast approve account, Google finds it lickety split.

Other methods are submitting to Digg, Yahoo Buzz or Craigslist. Not sure who fast regular bookmarking will do anything. I always rely on submitting to RSS feeds as my fallback solution. Why? What other (good) methods are out there?

I know there are a bunch of tools already in the market and i've done a fair amount of testing. Let's draw a picture...

I use xrumer/rankbuilder/or any other automated tool to mass signup and create a profile (viewable and indexable) at over 4k sites PER RUN.

I then take off of those links and can do 1 of two things: A) create a giant rss xml file containing all of those links or B)create 40 rss xml feeds containing 100 links each

Now comes the indexing part. All of those backlinks that I just created are really useless until good ole google picks them up. The question now is what is the best way to get the googlebot that indexes for google's main cache to pick up, read, and parse the rss xml files thus indexing all 4k links?

That is strictly the question that I'm trying to answer and i'm hoping that ubot can assist me in the answer to this :)

I actually thought I was onto something yesterday with a top secret method that I don't think anyone has thought of before. You see, google can index swf flash files and actually parse and index contained in them.

What if there was some way to feed the googlebot a swf file found somewhere and make it parse through to find an xml file contained in the swf and index up all 4k links?

Just some thoughts..

I have been Using Steve Aylor's backlinkenergizer. It seems to be working pretty well though it is a bit of work to set up for massive numbers of backlinks. (A single "cluster" of sites does about 1,000 links in a month), but with WP 3.0 using multiple subdomains you can automate as many as you need. This method can get you up to about 90% indexation as measured with scrapebox.

When testing previously RSS and pinging the best indexing I got was about 35%.

http://linkjuicemaximizer.com/

looks like it may work pretty well, just have to try it when it finally rolls out.

I have a bot made the one like automatic backlinks and get them indexed and have a list of over a mil. but it needs to be sorted, will do it when I get time next.

I have been Using Steve Aylor's backlinkenergizer. It seems to be working pretty well though it is a bit of work to set up for massive numbers of backlinks. (A single "cluster" of sites does about 1,000 links in a month), but with WP 3.0 using multiple subdomains you can automate as many as you need. This method can get you up to about 90% indexation as measured with scrapebox.

When testing previously RSS and pinging the best indexing I got was about 35%.

http://linkjuicemaximizer.com/

looks like it may work pretty well, just have to try it when it finally rolls out.

Thanks for the props on my Energizer tools :-)

combine the two methods ... make rss feeds out of your long list of profile urls.

2000 profile link urls / 20 urls per .xml rss feed url = 100 urls to now "index"

toss the 100 rss feed .xml urls into the energizer ... bake on high and get rockin.

• 2 weeks later...

I consistently get around 60% with megapinger... It's up to your proxies, mainly.

I use mattseh's proxyfinder for grabbing those, but a better solution (higher than 60%) would be to rent a bunch of dedicated proxies for the month, ~$2 or $3 each, you'll likely need 50 of them. -But wow, that would get you something like 95%, I'd bet. You could also use those proxies for many other projects.