UBot Underground

[Solved] Stat Monitor using Next List Item

Just an FYI. Ubot doesn't seem to like it when you use stat monitor with the next item list as the variable. I did this while I was trying to debug a problem I was having and wanted to see the next item in the list as the bot ran.

Anyway, when you do this Ubot starts throwing errors even without pressing play. It starts going through the variable list and doesn't stop. It's actually hard to kill it once it happens so be wary when reproducing it.

TJ

Stat monitor's seem only to be able to display variable values. A similar problem can be repeated if the stat monitor's value is set to a $return value. If trying this you'll need to be careful, as doing this will result in an infinite loop. See: http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4445-ui-window-does-not-display-stat-monitor-values/page__hl__stat%20monitor__fromsearch__1

If you want to display the $next list item. Just set a variable, and display it in a Stat monitor.

e.g.

Set $item =  $next list item
Stat monitor > watch > $item

Ah cool. Thanks man that's a better way to do it.

No problem. :)

It's still strange that it throws errors and cycles through the list without ever hitting start.

It does this because I believe that the $next list item is an invalid item to watch. Ubot refreshes the Stat Monitor every second; which is why the error is repeatedly displayed (as mentioned in the thread in post #3).