UBot Underground

Using Paragraphs in Ubot

I would like to create a bot that can login with user/password to a site, then submit a couple of paragraphs of text. I thought about having this in some csv file.

Can you have a csv file with paragaphs of text or does it become a problem because you want a new line in there and have to have everything in quotes an it can't cater for line breaks etc?

If I have a csv with this data in (if its possible) can I then read that into a list in Ubot?

Thanks,

Jon

I would like to create a bot that can login with user/password to a site, then submit a couple of paragraphs of text. I thought about having this in some csv file.

Can you have a csv file with paragaphs of text or does it become a problem because you want a new line in there and have to have everything in quotes an it can't cater for line breaks etc?

If I have a csv with this data in (if its possible) can I then read that into a list in Ubot?

Thanks,

Jon

Putting paragraphs in a csv file sounds bit messy.

You could just put your paragraphs in a .txt file, use $List from Text, and use the line breaks as a delimiter.

Not quite sure how that would work. I want to have multiple user/password/article situations going on, where the bot would loop round and process each set.

You can still use a line break (or a symbol of some sort, whatever works for you) as the delimiter between each item. So you would use list from text with a next list item. Just understand that the order would be:

USername

>

PAssword

>

Paragraph

>

USername

>

PAssword

>

Paragraph

>