UBot Underground

Clicking WordPress buttons

I am trying to click the OK button in WordPress, which edits the slug. Then fill in a variable into the field and click the OK button. It doesn't seem to be working.

Anyone achieving this ok? Is it something to do with it using Javascript or Ajax?

Also, how can I edit a Page content area that already has text in it? I just want to replace that text with a variable.

Jon

I am trying to click the OK button in WordPress, which edits the slug. Then fill in a variable into the field and click the OK button. It doesn't seem to be working.

Anyone achieving this ok? Is it something to do with it using Javascript or Ajax?

Also, how can I edit a Page content area that already has text in it? I just want to replace that text with a variable.

Jon

Is that button in an IFRAME? Look at the page source in Firefox and see if it does.

Yes, you are right. It is in an iframe. How do I deal with that?

Try navigating to the iframe's src and see if you can click it that way.

You can try this technique, see if it works for you: http://www.ubotblog.com/ubot-studio-tip-how-to-conquer-a-stubborn-iframe/