UBot Underground

Uploading Wordpress Theme

Hi Everyone,

I am new to Ubot but have already created a few bots thanks to all the tutorials and great info on this forum.

However I am now in the process of creating a Wordpress bot and am stumped on how to browse and install a theme inside of the wp admin.

I am using Wordpress 3.01 and you can't just drop in the path to your file on the text box. I have also tried replacing some of the code with the correct path and it still does not work.

Here's an image of what I am talking about.

post-1216-12832939166643_thumb.jpg

And here is a copy of the button code.

post-1216-12832943058317_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your help in advance,

David

David

Hi Everyone,

I am new to Ubot but have already created a few bots thanks to all the tutorials and great info on this forum.

However I am now in the process of creating a Wordpress bot and am stumped on how to browse and install a theme inside of the wp admin.

I am using Wordpress 3.01 and you can't just drop in the path to your file on the text box. I have also tried replacing some of the code with the correct path and it still does not work.

Here's an image of what I am talking about.

wp_theme_install_question.jpg

And here is a copy of the button code.

text box button code.jpg

Thanks for your help in advance,

David

David

I'm not sure if you mentioned this or not, but did you try Change File Field Chosen in the right click menu and it's not working/

Lilly,

I don't why I didn't try that. But it WORKED! I guess sometimes we want to believe the solutions are more difficult to solve then they really are.

Thanks so much...

David

I'm not sure if you mentioned this or not, but did you try Change File Field Chosen in the right click menu and it's not working/

Lilly,

I don't why I didn't try that. But it WORKED! I guess sometimes we want to believe the solutions are more difficult to solve then they really are.

Thanks so much...

David

haha no prob!