UBot Underground

Just thought id add this...

was playing about with signup bot, and got a hellish capture that i could not understand, inevitably, it was wrong and the whole bot went to crap....

id been putting each stage into a seperate sub, to make it more readable to me if anything else, not sure if there is another purpose, probably is...anyway....i created a successfull if then statement, whereby if the captcha was incorrect, then it went back and ran the intial process again, ie the first sub, and when the captha was correct, it carried on with the rest...

im well chuffed!! that was my first attempt at it,

No problem. Did you get it to work?

yeah i tried it this morning before i headed out and it worked a treat. came home and tried to open the hubpages bot i created and ubot keeps saying not responding, windows says it encountered a problem, and then the program shuts down, its weird, im sure i had this problem the first time and it was something to do with where the file was saved...cant remember now....ah well, another problem, another solution, and another thing learned!!