UBot Underground

Hey everyone,

Im trying to create a bot for hubpages. I can signup, verify captcha, get all the way through to the part where we addc content to your hub, and that is where i fail.

I can add the title, but im having difficulty adding any content to this part.

When i choose the text box by attribute, i choose by the src, but i cannot get any text in to that area, ive tried just adding text, and creating a block text in the ui, but im getting nowhere fast.

Any help always appreciated.

J

Aw man,

Now ive thought to myself, ok, i can't work out how to get past this problem on hubpages, so i;ll move on and try another one, so i've tried another site, zimbio, and im breezing all the way through and getting stuck on the same part again!!.

On both sites im able to get to the stage where content is about to be added, the title is no problem, i can drag that over, but when it comes to actual "article" part, it looks like something different altogether. Its as if this part is different code or something,can anyone help?

Im not asking to be spoon fed by the way, i just need to know if its say, javascript, and then i know to go look at that, and build upon it, but until i know WHY i cant do what im trying to, i cant really LEARN how to overcome it.

anyone have any ideas or pointers?, they would be so much appreciated.

John

Hi Guys,

In my experience textarea will not work if chosen as src, but if you try to catch it using another attribute maybe id, name or value then it may be easier.

If some one can provide me with a sample username and password through pm if not here I can try to put up a working code example..

I am too lazy to create account :P

Cheers!

Praney

As far as I can tell Praney there are no attributes with the popup tinymce. I ran source code through all browsers and there is no discernable id either. This is a toughie! I couldn't get the js to work that was posted in another thread either, possibly because it is a popup editor.

I'll PM you my credentials though because I need to see a solution to this increasingly common problem.

Praney, that works with keystrokes, but not when you need to fill it from a file

just checked it and it still works.

I have updated it sample file try it out..

• Like 1

That's funny. I set it up exactly like that and it didn't work...But hey, yours does. Thanks.

John

@johnscotland...John this is the answer you seek! http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif