UBot Underground

Adding image to profile problem

Hi guys - Im sure this is a simple one but just cant get my head around it -

I have created a bot that when it creates profiles it also adds an image - I have set the image as image1 -

in the same way that I get lists added I do not add any address just the name of the file with the understanding that ubot will use the application folder file automatically -

this has been working well but doesnt work the same when uploading an image - I have had some user report back to me and the majority of cases are with XP

I know there is a way to add a document folder and application folder but how would I do this when adding an image - as I use the command set dialogue text -

if anyone knows a way round this then i would be grateful for a reply

thanks

abs

Hi guys - Im sure this is a simple one but just cant get my head around it -

I have created a bot that when it creates profiles it also adds an image - I have set the image as image1 -

in the same way that I get lists added I do not add any address just the name of the file with the understanding that ubot will use the application folder file automatically -

this has been working well but doesnt work the same when uploading an image - I have had some user report back to me and the majority of cases are with XP

I know there is a way to add a document folder and application folder but how would I do this when adding an image - as I use the command set dialogue text -

if anyone knows a way round this then i would be grateful for a reply

thanks

abs

Hi abs,

I understand what you are trying to say but while uploading pics to profile you need to have the complete address of the file/folder to upload. I think this is because thefile is not being used by Ubot to determine the path of the file, but the website itself which doesn't know the file path..

Cheers!

Praney

Hi abs,

I understand what you are trying to say but while uploading pics to profile you need to have the complete address of the file/folder to upload. I think this is because thefile is not being used by Ubot to determine the path of the file, but the website itself which doesn't know the file path..

Cheers!

Praney

Hi praney

Thanks for the reply I actually came accross a great explanation which was given by alcr regarding using the change file field chosen command - I will try and get the link to the thread when I'm at my desk and post it on here

Thanks