UBot Underground

Facebook Libraries

Hey guys I've been pretty deep into building Facebook libraries to act as the core to a marketing platform I'm developing.

I'm putting the finishing touches on an extensive list subs that plug right into your script to handle login/logout, friend requests (sending and accepting), targeted friend finder (Location or Interested Targeted), status updates, posting to pages, and friend walls.

I'm putting the feelers out there now because I'd like to know what some of your biggest difficulties are in these areas so that when I release them I've got everyone covered. So with that said, what are you biggest problems you face with Facebook automation?

Is there a way to confirm whether or not a person has been added to a Fan page?

I maybe making it more complicated but it could be as simple as checking to see if the "Like" or "Become a Fan" button is present.

Also, having a routine for sending a Special message would be neat.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys I've been pretty deep into building Facebook libraries to act as the core to a marketing platform I'm developing.

I'm putting the finishing touches on an extensive list subs that plug right into your script to handle login/logout, friend requests (sending and accepting), targeted friend finder (Location or Interested Targeted), status updates, posting to pages, and friend walls.

I'm putting the feelers out there now because I'd like to know what some of your biggest difficulties are in these areas so that when I release them I've got everyone covered. So with that said, what are you biggest problems you face with Facebook automation?

Hey Dave

did you ever complete this? ,I was just about to start a facebook bot then read you thread.