UBot Underground

500K Global upload quota

One of the key ways of helping people and posting questions here is to show screen snippets of bots and sometimes to upload a ubot file. But the forum has a global upload limit of 500k which I hit weeks ago. Can this be increased?

This is what I see next to the upload box...

Used 497.74K of your 500K global upload quota (Max. single file size: 2.26K)

2.26k isn't enough to upload even a tiny ubot file.

Andy

Are you trying to upload the compiled version? Normally we upload the uncompiles...

Let me tell you if you have 500k uncompiled I doubt it will work any way because compiled it might be several gigabytes which would be worthless anyway.. You would need a mack truck to haul it.

IF it is too classified to be uploaded uncompiled it won't get much assist from anyone as they cannot work with it...

Another option is to upload only the section you are having problmes with.... and if its classified that won't give away too much. Just chop out the section giving trouble... you will get better resutlts that way.

Are you trying to upload the compiled version? Normally we upload the uncompiles...

Let me tell you if you have 500k uncompiled I doubt it will work any way because compiled it might be several gigabytes which would be worthless anyway.. You would need a mack truck to haul it.

IF it is too classified to be uploaded uncompiled it won't get much assist from anyone as they cannot work with it...

Another option is to upload only the section you are having problmes with.... and if its classified that won't give away too much. Just chop out the section giving trouble... you will get better resutlts that way.

wow tommy

that went over your head he has uploaded many things this month and has exceeded his upload quota for the month

Pftg4

It's no big deal pftg4, he did not know lol

Yea Tommy, Net66 has been here and uploading for a LOOOOOONG time now.

upload quota was adjusted so he should have no problem now.

One of the key ways of helping people and posting questions here is to show screen snippets of bots and sometimes to upload a ubot file. But the forum has a global upload limit of 500k which I hit weeks ago. Can this be increased?

This is what I see next to the upload box...

Used 497.74K of your 500K global upload quota (Max. single file size: 2.26K)

2.26k isn't enough to upload even a tiny ubot file.

Andy

Mine was like that for awhile until Lilly fixed it!( Thanks Lilly!)http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif