UBot Underground

Platform based bot for thousands of backlinks

Thanks for your reply abs !

So am gathering your saying that the forum profile backlinks dont need to be relevrant at all, maybe in the bio or profile just have keywords, and maybe a short bit of text about the site your promoting and then the link.

So posting on forums with high PR is good whether or not the forum is related ?

hi

I think your spot on -

Relevant links are always going to be better because you can get targeted traffic - however what targeted traffic are you going to actually get from forums where you dont play an active role and are just leaving the links in your profile page - more or less none - so im sure you can see that these links are all for the eyes of the robots - and to gain higher SERPS

so with all honesty dont miss out on high page rank sites if they are not relevant

thnaks

abs

Hi guys

just an update that the price will be increasing - I will hold the price for 1 week - if you want to get in at the cheaper rate then you can do so now -

When the price does go up then please rest assured that ubot members will still be offered the purchase at the cheapest price available

thanks

abs

HI Guys - The price has increased to $47.97 - I know I said that I will hold the price for one week but due to a few issues I have had to bump the price.

You will still have the cheapest price on the net -

so sorry if you couldnt get in at the cheaper price

still more then worth it

thanks

abs

_____

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys -

Have reduced the price as a number of users are still wanting the previous price

feel free to buy for $37.97 from autobacklinkbomb.com/xspecial.html

will keep it open till after xmas

thanks