Hi guys - one of my bots has just gone live - http://www.autobacklinkbomb.com/

It works with 6 famous platforms -

MyBB

PhpFox

Expression engine

Elgg

SMf

PhpBB

It creates accounts - verifies emails and posts your links - It also pulls back a report showing the actual urls on which your link is placed on.

It supports decaptcher and spinned syntax

it will post your links in the form of signature links - profile bio links and also create blog type article contextual links -

You will also get your very own link finder which will scrape google, aol, bing and yahoo for more links and provided you use the correct footprints the urls can be fed through the bot to work - A few footprints are also provided -

Best of all I get you going with HUNDREDS of links to start with from the moment you download -

Some great bonuses are also on offer and the price will be going up very soon - currently a steal at $37.97

Please note this is not a subscription based services - You get the bot for the one time price

There are 2 additional scripts - one is a rss masher and pinger which will mashup all of your profile links into one giant rss feed then ping them for you for rapid indexing

You will also have the ability to send your rss feed to 10 rss feed sites

Many more bonuses available including my all in one seo ebook which is written by myself - 80+ pages showing a fool proof guide to top google rankings

You also get a hubpages commenter which will allow you to shoot your hubs to page 1

a proxy scraper is also provided so that you can scrape for proxies and use them within the ABB

You will also get a link sorter so that you can sort links out in the correct platforms - this is very handy if users outsource backlinks and have hundreds but not sure what platform they are on - you can run them through the linkfinder and it will sort them out for you - however this tool is not the most precise tool

Email verification is done using pop3 settings - you can verify usign upto 64 threads - verify gmail - aol - yahoo - hotmail and your own custom email addresses too

you can create aol and yahoo email accounts

enjoy

http://www.autobacklinkbomb.com/

Really nice piece of software. You gave me some nice ideas.

Abs, you should update your salespage videos (or maybe the video player), because the audio volume is so low, I can't hear clearly what you're saying.

One more thing: your yahoo email window interface is different. Can you give us a pointer about that? Thnx

P.S. Btw, the one time price includes future updates, right?

Hi Andrew

Thanks for the post

yes updates for life - more platforms will also be added too.

The yahoo email uses yahoo mobile

ok the issue with the sound i think actually lies with windows 7 - when i use vista or xp it is fine - not really sure how to overcome this as i have camtasia on my windows 7 platform - i know its a pain and your not the first to mention this

If anyone purchases please remember to hit the return to merchant link as this will then auto generate the licence for you - and give the download link

thanks

abs, what are you using to generate licenses and locking it to the bot?

hi - take a look at the following thread - its called protect66 - great peice of kit :-)

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3872-protect-your-compiled-bots-with-protect66/

and the developer is a great guy too

Hi guys - thought id post a review from one of my customers

Hey guys...

I'm one of the luckiest person to have a free run on this application and I must say its just simple but pretty powerful in terms of linkbuilding to the four site platforms stated.

The bot runs very smoothly and very fast unlike any other ubot compiled scripts which is very buggy and full of errors. The package also consists of all the bots you need in your linkbuilding campaigns which is very helpful cause you don't need another bot to buy for scraping or for email verification. I have some success for my first run last night following the instructions.

abs really did a good job on creating these bots and all the things he said and showed in the videos are perfectly run by the bots. I don't have anything else to say cause when you use these bots, I'm pretty sure all your expectations will be meet or even surpassed.

Three Thumbs Up on this one... Cheers

Hi Abs,

Please forgive my ignorance as some of this is new to me. I run an indie record label www.rizeofanempire.com..(my promotion..LOL)

Will your program allow me to add friends in the socialnetworking sites (Myspace, facebook etc)

I also would like to make posts on sites like (allhiphop.com, mediatakeout etc..)

Thanks!

Hi Abs,

Please forgive my ignorance as some of this is new to me. I run an indie record label www.rizeofanempire.com..(my promotion..LOL)

Will your program allow me to add friends in the socialnetworking sites (Myspace, facebook etc)

I also would like to make posts on sites like (allhiphop.com, mediatakeout etc..)

Thanks!

Hi Kjay21 Thanks for the post - I like the site :-)

This programme does not work with sites such as social networking sites -myspace facebook etc

This bot works of 4 famous platforms which you can obtain dofollow crawl able backlinks from - Backlinks are required in order to gain preferential rankings in the search engines - So you will use this tool to gain backlinks to your own site or you can even point the backlinks to your articles or other posts to get them ranked -

So if your looking for high search engine rankings then this bot will work well in your strategy

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

@iglow

I believe that ABB can only currently confirm yahoo email. Post #3 says: "The yahoo email uses yahoo mobile"

hi yes that is correct - but i am looking to code another email verification script as a few issues with yahoo mobile is that the server randomly hangs up - this has been happning for the past week or so

also the backlink bomb has developed alot since this post with over 250 users now - check out the site for full specs

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

the backlink bomb now supports rss submission - I have increased the price to $37.97 for ubot members - this is still cheaper then what you would find on the site

if your looking for reviews then maybe this link will help

http://www.warriorforum.com/internet-marketing-product-reviews-ratings/259206-auto-backlink-bomb.html

enjoy

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys - new update rolled out - many users are still not on the notification list for updates -

new update includes changes to the link finder

i have also included a free proxy scraper

and my ebook has also been rolled out

Please read the instructional manual for links to the forum and the notification list for updates

thanks

abs

• 2 weeks later...

Abs,

Is there a way to post content that contains a live link back to a URL we specify? If so, is there a way to use anchor text for the links within the content to be posted?

Thanks!

Hi Mark

Yes you can post live links on any url that you specify as long as it is a supported platform url (smf,mybb,phpfox,elgg or expression engine)

Yes you can leave anchor text links or just a clickable url - The links are also do follow

Many users hve already reported great success and increase in SERPS

thanks

abs

• 2 weeks later...

New script developed - Pop3 and Imap email verification - works with Gmail - AOL - Yahoo and Gmx

much faster email verification and it has curl implemented so good speed and multi threads

New script developed - Pop3 and Imap email verification - works with Gmail - AOL - Yahoo and Gmx

much faster email verification and it has curl implemented so good speed and multi threads

Very nice Abs. Just watched the video.

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi thanks alot Josh - your a life saver mate - lucky you see it 30 mins from when this happened - all is now sorted - honestly thanks alot or i wouldnt have known

------------------UPDATE------------------------

The ABB now supports 6 famous platform

smf

mybb

expression engine

phpfox

elgg

phpbb

there were also a few issues with decaptcher chaning their APi - this has now been coded accordingly and will work fine -

new protection system in place that will allow auto updates so no confusing updates anymore

more then a 1000 sold guys -

• 2 weeks later...

Hi abs,

Just watched your video on your site. You bot looks very good. Does it use the same forums everytime you use it. So when you select "expression engine" you post your profile links to the same forums everytime you use the bot ? Or does it change to different forums ?

So lets say we use the expression engine platform, Then we want to have profile backlinks for lets say a golfing website. Does the bot actually use golfing forums, or just a complete list of expression engine forums.

So then the profile backlinks we are creating are on forums, that are probably on forums that have nothing to do with golfing ?

So lets say we use the expression engine platform, Then we want to have profile backlinks for lets say a golfing website. Does the bot actually use golfing forums, or just a complete list of expression engine forums.

So then the profile backlinks we are creating are on forums, that are probably on forums that have nothing to do with golfing ?

Hi Tum

thanks for the post

Ok you can find relevant forums to get your links on - you will need be a little more creative with your footprints and search for platforms with keywords - your results will be limited however you will be able to get some

But just as a side note - I wouldnt recommend you miss out on sites that have good page rank just because they are not relevant

I actually run a seo company myself - and if you would like to see how I do then please note that traffic is geared to the uk so you should check on google.co.uk

my website bigseotechniques.com

in google.co.uk type in any of the following and you will find me on page on - above many of my competitors

cheap seo

seo services

seo blog

pay per click management

seo uk

seo london

seo services peterborough

seo seminar

seo services manchester

seo services leeds

there are also many more - and to be honest with you - how many links do you think I have that are relevant ?

in short - no where as close to the relevant ones

thanks

abs