UBot Underground

Ok, last question for awhile...

I have been helped through a bunch of issues on this bot (Thank you!) and have one last obstacle. I had this working a few days ago and accidentally deleted the sub it was in and now I can't remember how I did it.

I need to pull all the text from a text file (articles not lists) and fill a field with it. Three hours now and I've just drawn a blank! I can't remember to save my life!!!!!

Anyone know this one? (Of course someone does! lol) Thank you...again!

John

I have been helped through a bunch of issues on this bot (Thank you!) and have one last obstacle. I had this working a few days ago and accidentally deleted the sub it was in and now I can't remember how I did it.

I need to pull all the text from a text file (articles not lists) and fill a field with it. Three hours now and I've just drawn a blank! I can't remember to save my life!!!!!

Anyone know this one? (Of course someone does! lol) Thank you...again!

John

Use the read file constant.

Just drag the field as usual, or manually choose it, and then use the read file constant in there.

Let me know how it went.

That's what I did Lilly. I also did the add to list and it just doesn't seem to be "capturing" the text. Maybe I was already doing it right and my node was "buggy". Strange. I will create a new bot with just that node and see if it works. Thanks.

John