UBot Underground

NEED HELP PLEASE with file download prompts

Allright, here is my bot so far. Basically what it is doing is going to a proxy site, choosing the proxy options, enters my specific code and then filters the results for the proxies I wanted. Then the site also gives me an option to download all of the filtered proxies to a txt file.

Well I have gotten the bot to click the download button and then click the save button on the first popup (the one that asks you to Open, Save, Close), However the problem comes when the save name as dialog comes up. The preferred file name is all ready entered into the dialog field so all I want to do is click the "Save" button and download the file.

Please help me get through these prompts. I will add my bot below so far if anyone can PLEASE, PLEASE help me. Thank you so much, this is really driving me crazy.

proxyscraper.ubot

I have that option enabled, yes. For me it only clicks the first save dialog but it won't click the second one when the "save as" window pops up. So it automatically went through the whole thing and downloaded the file completely without you having to do anything? Thanks again for the help too by the way:) I really appreciate it

Sorry for any confusion in my earlier post (which I edited). The problem seems to be that we're trying to access a button on two Windows modal dialogs one after another.

I tried creating a separate thread for the second dialog, but I don't think the threading model in Ubot is true Windows threading, so it cannot access the Save button.

:P There seems to be a solution (that does not use them damn dialogs)... ;)

Try this:

It'll save the proxies.txt in My Documents.

• 4 months later...