UBot Underground

Need help with 1 odd issue...

Hi all,

I have a commercial bot I'm working on, and I have one specific condition with it that for reasons unknown to me, cause it to keep timing out.

The problem is that with one specific set of options selected on the target website, the website itself will fail as a portion of it that's AJAX, never receives the information it needs. But this happens ONLY on this one very specific set of conditions.

Doing the same thing manually in IE or Firefox, works just fine. Problem only happens when it's the UBot browser, whether I'm doing it manually or UBot is on auto.

Any more advanced UBotter willing to help me out and have a look at this privately? If so please let me know ASAP as this has been plaguing me for weeks and I just can't seem to find a solution.

Thanks,

Jonathan

OK I came up with a really stupid brute force workaround, but I would still really love to know if there's a way to fix this, or if it's a UBot bug or what. So if anyone still wants to have a look at this and lend their perspective, let me know.

Jonathan