UBot Underground

proxies detectable ?

Are proxies detectable by sites ? I always thought they were so ive always used vpn's instead. But I see so many people talking about proxies on here. Am i missing something ?

Depends on your proxies. If you get high anonymous/invisible ips that are not on blacklists then there isn't an issue.

Andy

I use yourpriveateproxy because they validate your access based on your real IP so you don't have to mess about inside the bot setting up proxy credentials. They are lightening fast and reliable as well as being invisible/high anonimity. You are also allowed to use these with things like scrapebox whereas a lot of proxy providers restrict how you can use them.

I use the 10 IPs a month package (you can swap your IP's monthly and choose what areas of the US you want them to be from). I find with all my bots that a mixture of randomly changing between ten proxies and clearing cookies and putting in small delays means I never get busted. The control panel is also uber easy to use. I have tried several other proxy services but none have come close on speed and ease of use as these.

Andy