UBot Underground

Anybody want a movie made on a specific subject...like Squidoo Signups..

Hey I have a little time on my hands and I occasionally make videos just for fun.. If anybody has any thoughts on what they would like to see in a UBOT movie... jump in here.. Whether its auto log into squidoo or any other special site... let me know... I will pick one that seems interesting and uses lots of features in ubot so you can build the same bot and really feel like you accomplished something...

I have had a lot of PMs about the call feature and have recently been able to program autoit a free script program then compile it and call the autoit program when I needed a feature that ubot was having difficulty handling. The call feature is really nice, as you can bring ubot up to a hard spot that you just flat cannot figure out... and call in some other program to do that one step, then divert back to ubot and keep rolling just as if you had never left ubot....

Ok.. jump in.. what would you like to see... if a lot of newbies jump in with basic stuff.. then maybe I will do one very basic and one very complex.... please search the forum and you tube, as there is a ton of videos out there and if you ask for something and I seach and find it on the web at you tube then I won't do it... as I hate re-inventing the wheel over and over..

Throw in as many as you like but give them a priority... and who knows maybe one of the aces here will help out and do some videos...also....

First off, it's very generous of you to do this. :)

I'd be interested in a newbie guide to using AutoIt with Ubot, i.e. for those who have never used AutoIt before, but have some basic experience of UBot.

I second that! http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

First off if you have not been able to turn your puter into a money producer(ATM) you might be in the wrong business...

There will be no howto "AutoIT" here as that is another forum.. I don't want to get banned... I merely suggested that you will want to learn to use the call feature of UBOT as it is a neat way to get other things done.

Whether its in another language or even the old DOS stuff..

here is something really neat when you want to get a list of all files into a text file on your hard drive for ubot to load and process...

1. Use the notepad editor to enter the following commands..

dir /b *.jpg > dir.txt

2. This will save a list of all .jpg files in that directory.

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

3. Note the by using *.jpg it will only save the .jpg items to the file only..

4. Save the notepad file as dir.bat

5. During the process as UBOT runs...

a. call dir.bat and it will place all .jpg into a file name dir.txt

b. Now use UBOT to load the new dir.txt file into ubot and process as desired.

6. Guess what you could load all the htm pages by changing to *.htm

As I program in nearly any language imaginable.. its pretty easy to find something that works...

UBOT is without a doubt one of the easist to program and is great for anyone who is not willing or does not have the time to put in a hundered hours a day learing a full blown programming language..

Edit... oh.. I forgot.. before bringing ubot in for the kill... i mean Call..

test the one line file you made above simply by doubleclicking on the dir.bat file on your hard drive...it will smartly in alphabetical order dump all you .jpg files in that directory into the text file named dir.txt... once you double click on dir.bat... then double click on dir.txt and see the list your self..

Now that you know it works... try a call in ubot to make the same thing happen...

More:

dir /b *.jpg > dir.txt

dir /b c:\myotherdir\somedir\*.jpg > dir.txt

dir /b c:\myotherdir\somedir\*.jpg > c:\lastdir\ballsdir\dir.txt

additional ways to place a one liner into dir.bat and have the files land somewhere else... other wise they land in the directory that the dir.bat is located in..

Adding a MySQL data base, right from installing the data base on a desktop though to pulling data back from it

But winautomation is my favored software

You mean command UBOT to set up a mysql data base? That is an idea, but I wonder if more than just a few would be interested in doing that.... I could do it but would need a few more votes for this... anyone else or any other ideas you might have for a video.. want to do videos on things that would help the many not the few... again pls search youtube and this forum before suggesting..

That way we can put them in order and have the group vote and then maybe we could as a group do all of the ones geting several votes....

You mean command UBOT to set up a mysql data base? That is an idea, but I wonder if more than just a few would be interested in doing that.... I could do it but would need a few more votes for this... anyone else or any other ideas you might have for a video.. want to do videos on things that would help the many not the few... again pls search youtube and this forum before suggesting..

That way we can put them in order and have the group vote and then maybe we could as a group do all of the ones geting several votes....

It's an interesting idea, but unless all end users have mysql and php installed locally it won't do much good. If the idea is to set it up on a linux server using uBot (i.e. through cpanel or Plesk, etc) then I could see where that would be a little more useful. I would love to hear about some cool uses for mysql integration as I have not had much of a need for it thus far (but I am sure there are probably a ton of really cool things it can be used for with uBot).

Well, if you have some time,

I would actually like to know about Gmail account creation and escaping the phone/sms verification bit, or may be a way to get around it.

I appreciate you are doing this..

Cheers!!

Praney :)

Edited:

Sorry my bad I dint read the whole thread.. :P

Well with regards to CALL i have a question:

is there a possibility to perform operations in say C#.Net or something similar integrated with UBOT, well my motive is to make UBOT work on multiple windows..( Say Multi-Tasking)

Any thoughts??

Cheers!

Edited by PraneyBehl

I'm trying to integrate UBot with VB.Net - and at the moment most of my code revolves around creation and manipulation of csv's because I can't call Ubot functionality within .Net.

Also I'm currently having as issue with uploading a MySQL database clone from my hard drive via PHPmySQL. The import function uses javascript in a frame to locate the file (and I just can't get the JScript to work). I also tried using the SQL window. Works great in the UBot studio environment but fails in a compiled bot (can't find the value attribute) :angry:

Other ideas:

Social bookmarking account creation on the 5 - 10 major sites

Social bookmarking posting into the accounts you just created

Article account creation on the 5 - 10 major sites

Article posting (with and without spinning) into the accounts you just created

Ditto for video sites :)

I'm looking to build a .Net platform linked into UBot that will allow me to enter my keywords & urls, then it will create my wordpress installs, Use my wordpress cloned DB (so that I don't have to keep redoing all the settings), FTP my theme & plugins, then manage my off page SEO (link building via the major web 2.0, Social bookmarking, article and video sites).

All linked to SQL Express 2008 so that I can manage a portfolio of over 1000 sites, and run reports on where I am, what's been posted where etc.

Once I have that done then next set of bots will be created to gather tracking and sales data for the sites and log that into the DB, so that I can see the profitability of my sites.

It's taking a little longer than I anticipated as I do have to do my day job too :blink:

Hey.. I said I had some time not some years... I am only one person... but who know maybe we can gen up some ideas and even get the Head man to pop in and make a couple of new videos if we come up with something really exciting.. The best I will be able to do time wise.. is after a bunch of requests are made, select one or two and do a video on those one or two... but there is a lot of super programmers here and they might jump in and do a couple also..

<quote>

is there a possibility to perform operations in say C#.Net or something similar integrated with UBOT, well my motive is to make UBOT work on multiple windows..( Say Multi-Tasking)

</quote>

What ever ubot calls must be compiled.. so yes if you compile c++ it should call just fine. I have not personally called a multithread c++ program, but it should work.. as ubot turns the whole shebang over to the called program and if that sucker multithreads ubot could care less... it just sits there like a dummy and waits for it to give control back...

Stevd... looks like you go too much on your plate..... whooooo... do you ever sleep.. I did build a control panel once for a thousand gambling sites all running SEC cloaker.... that might be before you guys time.. actaully SEC cloaker is still running fine... but min to zero support... used to be very popular..

I do some programming in Vb.net but usually end up whipping up a Visual Basic 6 when I am in a hurry... I know it so well I can do it in my sleep... Vb.net take a little more thought for me... but I do like it...