UBot Underground

Random email creation

So I know how to generate a list of random emails, but they're all variations of @text2re.com. That's the only domain it generates? Is there some hidden preference setting where I can add other domains to randomize with?

You sayin' EVERY Ubot out there only generates @text2re.com emails? Don't you think that's a major flag for UBot?

I have a vague idea on how to make my own random emails. Start with 2 lists, one is random accounts, other is domains that I can randomize. Trying to think how I would combine the output of two lists into one list or variable.

One workaround to generate random emails in the current version is to use Javascript* string handling to create an email from, for example the 'Account' $username, and a random number and/or character(s).

* Will only work on Javascript enabled websites.

So I know how to generate a list of random emails, but they're all variations of @text2re.com. That's the only domain it generates? Is there some hidden preference setting where I can add other domains to randomize with?

You sayin' EVERY Ubot out there only generates @text2re.com emails? Don't you think that's a major flag for UBot?

I have a vague idea on how to make my own random emails. Start with 2 lists, one is random accounts, other is domains that I can randomize. Trying to think how I would combine the output of two lists into one list or variable.

You wouldn't need 2 lists for this. Create one list of say 100 domains and append an account constant like $Username to the front of it.

You wouldn't need 2 lists for this. Create one list of say 100 domains and append an account constant like $Username to the front of it.

Right. That's what I meant when I said the first list. I'm wondering how one would actually append the two together. Do i need to create a third list or variable or do I need to do it on the fly somehow? You can't select two blue boxes at one time and group them together. (at least I don't think)

So I started making a Ubot to scrape RSS feeds of their latest posts so I could use them within Scrapebox. It was doing a lousy job of posting a comment to my new lists, so I built my own auto commenter! (Hence, the need for random emails) My Ubot works way better than Scrapebox, only a few sites I'm not able to get a comment up.

Thanks Seth for adding some more variations!

This is actually pretty easy. . Here is how i made it, though i used the spin and added most common email services there.

Thank you very much! I am running short on time today!