UBot Underground

Google SERP scraper

I am in need of a bot that can scrape e-mail addresses from a site called machinerytrader.com or scrape email addresses from Google results. The constant variable is "Site Hosted By...MachineryTrader.com ®". Some of the pages have email addresses on the homepage and others require navigating to a contact page. Please let me know what level you would be able to drill down to.

I am in need of a bot that can scrape e-mail addresses from a site called machinerytrader.com or scrape email addresses from Google results. The constant variable is "Site Hosted By...MachineryTrader.com ®". Some of the pages have email addresses on the homepage and others require navigating to a contact page. Please let me know what level you would be able to drill down to.

Have you tried to navigate to the homepage and do an if statement that searches for the @ symbol and if it doesn't find it then navigate to contacts and look for it? then just proceed to the next URL.