UBot Underground

This program cannot display the webpage errors

Hi,

Im getting alot of This program cannot display the webpage errors at random times when running a bot. I used to use a different piece of automation software and they supplied a guide on how to setup internet options so it was optimized with that piece of software.

Is there anything similar for ubot ?

Thanks.

vpn's tend to have a weak connection. All we can really suggest is to use a better connection. We also do not recommend using VPN's as they present a security risk to your license. Make sure the connection is secure.

I can't imagine why it would though since UBot does not really mess with the connection unless you are using proxies, but even then the proxies are external.

do you get that page often outside of UBot too? Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla?

dont get it outside of ubot nope, it does the same on my laptop aswell. Maybe its the way ive written the bot. Any chance I could send my bot to you and see if it does it your end or see if you notice if ive done anything stupid lol

no, I don't have MSN.

Just send me the bot through a ticket (support.ubotstudio.com) or through a private message on this forum.

cool thanks. Do u use msn ? lol