UBot Underground

No Setting Menu Visable

Hi Guys,

I have a compiled bot that uses a UI window for 5 tabs.

However, when the compiled bot starts up, the "settings" menu button isn't visable, so the user can't open the UI window.

But if you click on a few tabs back and forth, the settings menu will then appear.

This happens on multiple PCs.

Any ideas?

hi kurt

the settings menu is a script specific feature. this means that it only appears when you have the appropriate script open. keep in mind that the ui updates once per second, so after the script loads, it can take up to a second for the menu to load.

• Like 1

hi kurt

the settings menu is a script specific feature. this means that it only appears when you have the appropriate script open. keep in mind that the ui updates once per second, so after the script loads, it can take up to a second for the menu to load.

Hi Seth,

Thanks.

It's seems now I'm back to square one...How do I have the same UI input for each of 5 tabs so the users don't have to input all their info each time?

just copy the UI contents from the script into all 5 tabs. The UI contents will share the same variable.

Thanks, but if I copy the UI elements, the end user still has to fill out the forms everytime they click on a new tab. With the bot I'm trying to create, they shouldn't have to fill out their info each time.

Oh! I understand now.

Unfortunately that is a limitation of UBot.

You can have one specific tab for filling out whatever you need for them to fill out. Just explain in your instructions, what they need to do.

Oh! I understand now.

Unfortunately that is a limitation of UBot.

You can have one specific tab for filling out whatever you need for them to fill out. Just explain in your instructions, what they need to do.

Can you help with the logic for this?

Tab one has all the UI, but I don't see how it is processed and used by other tabs/scripts? Do I have the first script/tab just add the info to internal lists, then use the lists to enter the info on other scripts/tabs?

Thanks a lot...