UBot Underground

Java script click button help

Hi guys

im trying to click a javascript button which im guessing requires the run javascript command but for some reason i cant figure out how to do it -

the button code is noted below

any help will be appreciated

<A style="WIDTH: 160px" class=promptButton onclick="return submit_add_bookmark()" href="javascript:void(0);"><SPAN><STRONG>Add New Bookmark</STRONG></SPAN></A>

Gee, wadda ya know, I was working on a Diigo bookmark last night! I didn't have any problems with that button, I had a problem with the loading of the screens. Seems if I used WAIT TILL FINISH, sometimes the page stopped and never loaded. I've uploaded the working bot that I finally got running. The two .csv files it wants are: (loaded vial UI element)

Accounts .csv: USERNAME, EMAIL, PASSWORD

Bookmarks .csv: TITLE, URL, DESCRIPTION, TAGS

The bot will loop through as many URLs as you got. I was able to post around 40 URLs on my first try.

Abs - you making any other bookmark Ubots? I've finished ones for: Delicious, StumbleUpon, Tumblr, Mixx, Connotea, Multiply, Folkd, Bibsonomy. Anyone else make any and want to trade? Would be nice if I didn't have to reinvent the wheel.

Faves had me stumped. It wanted an actual click (javascript?) on the screen itself before it "took" my URL & data. I was gonna ask about this in a new thread.

Diigo v2.ubot

Gee, wadda ya know, I was working on a Diigo bookmark last night! I didn't have any problems with that button, I had a problem with the loading of the screens. Seems if I used WAIT TILL FINISH, sometimes the page stopped and never loaded. I've uploaded the working bot that I finally got running. The two .csv files it wants are: (loaded vial UI element)

Accounts .csv: USERNAME, EMAIL, PASSWORD

Bookmarks .csv: TITLE, URL, DESCRIPTION, TAGS

The bot will loop through as many URLs as you got. I was able to post around 40 URLs on my first try.

Abs - you making any other bookmark Ubots? I've finished ones for: Delicious, StumbleUpon, Tumblr, Mixx, Connotea, Multiply, Folkd, Bibsonomy. Anyone else make any and want to trade? Would be nice if I didn't have to reinvent the wheel.

Faves had me stumped. It wanted an actual click (javascript?) on the screen itself before it "took" my URL & data. I was gonna ask about this in a new thread.

Hi Bikes

thanks alot mate - yes would love to trade - Ive got about 10 bookmarking sites done - a1 webmarks - bigsonomy - link a gogo - Digg- mylinkvault - buddymarks - blinklist - mixx- mr wong - url.org etc

Just had a look at your bot - just to confirm its the posting part of the script only?

I hope the other bots you want to trade also have the signing up part - will make things much easier

PM me and lets trade

cheers

abs