UBot Underground

Absolute Noob never built a bot

Hello,

New to the boards. Just purchased Ubot. Never used or built a bot. Now i need to now if i can and how to create a chat bot and or an automatic posting bot to promote my businesses. I bought the program as a way to heopefully increase sales. My main drive behind this decision was the fact that my youngest child may need brain surgery, not cheap, so any and all help will be welcomed.

no worries mate,

I hope you get there, I'll be more than happy to help.

I am not sure but you can surely build automatic posting bots...

Ask me anything you need help about, if I can will do my best...

Cheers..

Praney

How do I build a posting bot that will post my links on specified sites, and do I need to build a new bot or creat a new account each thime?

What about the chat room bot can that be done?

Well I would like to ask you that what is your level of programming?

As I see you are an absolute noobie, I would like to suggest you that you go and get your hands dirty with some scripting.. You should first go and atleast go through all the tutorials located at : http://ubotstudio.com/tutorials.aspx

After that you will have an idea on what you r doing...

No you will not need to build new bot to create new account you can loop.. now how to loop I will suggest you go through all the Tutes..

Good Luck..

Praney :D

Praney said all there needs to be said lol.

If you need help we will be here to help you through your projects. Go through the tutorials, get started with something, and if you get stuck, we'll be here.

Welcome and great luck! :)

There are countless people here to help you. But learning the basics first will help us help you. Don't worry. Everything I learned, I learned in here. I was in your shoes two months ago, and now I am relatively self sufficient.

we all encounter stumbling blocks and there is always someone here to help! Good luck!

John