UBot Underground

Clear cache vs cookies in UBot?

I'm building a series of bots that need to change accounts on the same site. With IMacros you can insert the CLEAR command which clears the cache. Next time I go to that site I'm logged out and can start fresh. I noticed that CLEAR COOKIES on Ubut doesn't do this, I'm still logged in where ever I am. Is there a fast and easy way to get myself logged out (say Yahoo) without having to build an entire IF sequence where I log out if I'm logged in?

Is there a way to clear the cache?

I'm building a series of bots that need to change accounts on the same site. With IMacros you can insert the CLEAR command which clears the cache. Next time I go to that site I'm logged out and can start fresh. I noticed that CLEAR COOKIES on Ubut doesn't do this, I'm still logged in where ever I am. Is there a fast and easy way to get myself logged out (say Yahoo) without having to build an entire IF sequence where I log out if I'm logged in?

Is there a way to clear the cache?

Run Ccleaner (ccleaner.com) from shell command.

If you need help, here http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3717-quick-guide-to-running-ccleaner-in-ubot/