UBot Underground

Youtube / Ezinearticles views increaser bot

I have been trying to create a bot that increases views on youtube videos and on articles on ezinearticles.

I first have it scrape a list of proxies and then it changes proxy and navigates to the site, then clears cookies before changing proxy and reloading.

It doesn't seem to be working. Can anyone give me an idea what i could be doing wrong. I have checked and it is change the proxy address and it clearing cookies, but youtube seems to not count the views.

Thanks in Advance for any help

Someone told me that for a youtube view to count a certain amount of the video has to play. I've not tried working with youtube so I don't know if that is the case but it sounds plausible! I don't know if its a fixed time or a pecentage of the length of the clip. Try sticking a delay in so the video plays a while and see if that makes any difference.

This is just a guess based on something someone once told me but it might help!

Andy

What is your result on Ezinearticles? This is something that is on my plate to get done.

The result I am after is to increase the article views and go up in charts etc.

Are there any other ways the can tell its the same computer outside of cookies and ips?

thanks for your help.

Theres no fool-proof way outside of cookies and IP, but something to consider -

Youtube in paticular has a lot of user data. If you are upping your views via a bot, all of the stats on that video (browser, resolution, etc.) will be exactly the same, and I imagine that would toss up a flag at Youtube automatically. I haven't worked out how it would work with uBot (you'd need shell and some outside script I imagine), but some food for thought:

http://www.ieaddons.com/en/details/other/UAPick_UserAgent_Switcher/

and I imagine the same for the resolution (can't be that hard to change automatically, any windows automation tool should do the job).

Google, being the owner of youtube, at least in my experience, is very quick at disabling public proxies (I've tried to use them to scrape data from the search engine, adwords tool, etc.). It's very likely they use this same database of blacklisted IPs across their network to prevent just what you are talking about.

I'd imagine ezine is an easier beast to tackle, I've just never tried it so I don't have any words of wisdom on that one. If all it's doing is viewing an article, I would think there are easier ways then ubot to fake that (traffic exchanges, purchased junk traffic, on your own site using JS or an image file pointed to the ezine file like cookie stuffers do, etc.).

• 9 months later...

hay guys - i know this is a old thread - found it in G search -

not sure if your still after a ezine articles view increaser - I actually created one to give away to BTF members

you can watch a video and download from

http://captainbot.com/ezinearticles.html

thanks

abbs