UBot Underground

I am making a bot that navigates to a page and makes a post. When I click the "post" button it gives me a message:

"Javascript must be enabled to use this feature."

How do I enable javascript within ubot?

OK, I checked and it was already enabled in IE, but I still get the same error when I run the bot... any other suggestions?

Open the website in IE (not Ubot) and manually make a post. Do you still get the Javascript message?

If you do, you will need to change the IE options to enable JS.

The internal browser in Ubot uses IE, so any settings changed in IE are reflected in Ubot.

What version of IE are you running?

Open the website in IE (not Ubot) and manually make a post. Do you still get the Javascript message?

If you do, you will need to change the IE options to enable JS.

The internal browser in Ubot uses IE, so any settings changed in IE are reflected in Ubot.

What version of IE are you running?

I am running IE8, I can post within IE (JS was already enabled)... I don't get the JS error within IE.

This has been a tough one, usually I can figure it out but not this one so far. It will only work in a sub window... here is the problem with this approach, as soon as the bot finishes with the code the sub window disappears and I have no way of working with the fields in the popup.

I am working on an auto poster for this website: you need an account to post an ad, I have several hundred now thanks to my account maker bot :) so if you want to sign in using this:

and then click on the "post ad" button in the top right corner you will see what I mean. Thanks very much for your suggestions, I appreciate it.

Got it worked out....

I was doing this:

sign in --> click post button and javascript would not enable in the bot

but, if I did this:

click post button --> sign in (it redirects here) then it works!

go figure.

Thanks for all of your suggestions, I appreciate it.