UBot Underground

adding multiple lines of a list to text area

i have a list of around 100k items that im trying to load 500 at a time.

i tried to loop $next list item 500 times but it erases the previous list item every time. so as soon as the loop is done, there is only 1 item in the box instead of 500 like i need.

im really trying to prevent adding $next list item and $new line 500 times. any ideas?

What are you loading the items into? A text box, a website html element, a new list in memory?

Looping the way you are looks correct so you just need to add rather than overwrite your target text and how you do that will depend on what the tarhet is

it's for a contact list. example url is here. basically i want to load 300-500 contacts from a list into that field.

here is a screen shot of what i have now:

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/3866/shot.jpg

i didn't think it would be that difficult to do this...

It looks like that would only end up with one entry. If Alex's suggestion does not work, try looping 500 times and adding to a new list. Then just set the text area to the list - it should load all 500 for you

I had the same issue.

Loading a list into the text area didnt work, threw up an error.

I ended up using the send keys method, only other thing needed was to add a send keys with $new_line within the loop to add spaces otherwise everything runs together.