UBot Underground

Setting Nameservers in GoDaddy skin

Hi All,

OK I'm stuck again and hoping someone has figured a way around this issue. I use a GoDaddy reseller as my registrar (code base is the same as GoDaddy) and I'm trying to set the nameservers. I've managed to walk my way through the login and navigation up to setting the nameservers. The link is not an href link, but uses the dhtml event to call some javascript

<a onclick="javascript:Layout.ChangeIframeToSrc('DropinLoad_Domain.aspx?controlRequest=ActionNameserversWithIP');return false;" id="ctl00_cphMain_lnkNameserverUpdate" onmouseover="window.status='Set Nameservers'; return true" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true" href="javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$cphMain$lnkNameserverUpdate','')">Set Nameservers</a><br />

This (in a normal browser) calls up a form that allows you to set the nameservers. I can't get the form to pop up using uBot and I'm not sure what to do:unsure:

I've attached a screenshot of the link I'm trying to activate for those that need to know!

post-933-12785250137688_thumb.jpg