UBot Underground

Saving data and then using it again

I am just starting out to read more about UBot so excuse me if this is an obvious noob question but what I have in mind that needs automation is this.

I want to create accounts at certain webproperties and the bot can do that that is clear but what i then want is to take the data like username/password/url and save that in a file or database and after the run of creating accounts is done it should randomly take an account, post content and in the content place a link to an other randomly taken account from the accounts just made. I say random but I do have a certain structure in mind so i need some sort of control on that but it should not be always for instance be twitter is linking to hubpages but instead the next time it should be twitter is linking to my main site, or a squidoo account etcetc.

Or is it better to have bots for the various steps? I mean a account creator bot that create accounst and a differnt a bot that posts the content and makes the interlinking?

What you want is possible except the Database part. UBot saves in TXT or CSV formats only (at least right now).

Everything else that you described is also easily done as well. I do a lot of my develpment in a modular format so that I can incorporate different uses into newer bots.

The include node is VERY useful for that!

I hope that helps.

Buddy

That's the kind of thing I'm looking to do too. I'm going down the bots for different purposes path and I'll be automating them via .Net code lined to a SQL Server DB.

I'm fairly new to ubot too (a couple of weeks) so I'm in the process of trying to put it all together. I'll be communicating from and to the bots via a series of csv files that I'll create in .Net, then update (or overwrite) with uBot and check/save the resulting csv via .Net to the db.

Ideally I'd like to be able to call uBot functions (or uBots I've created) directly from .Net but this looks to be a way off.