UBot Underground

Field keeps auto-populating

O M G.

OK, two absolutely stunning things...

1) Your disappearing/reappearing element trick worked! It appears that even though I don't change anything ABOUT the element, just having it vanish and come back is enough to break the link with the "auto fill" JS and it no longer interferes. SCORE!!!!!!

2) This entire exercise was unnecessary because it's been WORKING FINE ALL ALONG!!!

So here's the deal. Visually on screen in the web browser I can see as the bot executes, that the field contents UBot has changed are being written over by this phantom JS problem.

But AFTER it's all said & done, if I actually go into the ad that was created and look at the data the site has stored, it's what I had UBot submit! So whatever is happening visually, is not happening behind the scenes... once the value element has been set, it IS carrying over through the submit and life is GOOD.

Crazy... that's what I get I suppose for trusting that what I see with my eyes is actually what's happening.

Anyway, I've learned so much about what UBot can do with JS that I'm kinda glad it happened, even if I lost several days and some hair in the process.

Good thing I have some to spare! Umm... hair that is. ;)

Thanks everyone for your help!!!!!!!!

Jonathan