UBot Underground

Need to Hire a UBot coder on long-term basis

Hi guys,

I bought UBot the other week but have been struggling to get the hang of it enough to make the bots I need. Rather than spend months stressing myself out to get a bot done I think it makes more sense to hire someone to build the bots I need and try and learn from them so I can begin to make small updates and changes to the source code of completed scripts and learn things that way.

Anyway, I have several ideas for bots including PR submission, forum posting, blog commenting, and social bookmarking bots. Ideally I would like to find some I can use on a long-term basis to develop these bots and others over the coming months and years.

However, to start off with I would like an article submission bot that can do the following:

1) Create accounts at 15-20 article directories (I would provide the list)

2) Import in 15-20 different articles, each contained on seperate .txt files

3) Submit each article to one article directory until all 15-20 articles have been submitted to one of the 15-20 directories.

If that does not make sense then I did also explain what I wanted to do in another thread before deciding to outsource it. You can view this alternative explanation here.

I would prefer someone who understands SEO and online marketing quite well and can also add their own thoughts and ideas.

Please PM me with your quotes or questions so I can begin deciding on the best way to proceed with this.

Thanks,

Paul.

I am but here is my deal.

I am getting ready to leave for China on July 21 and I will be away for 3 weeks. I will have a laptop with me but not my development system as it is too much of a risk in what I am doing.

Buddy