UBot Underground

Looking for a Google Business Listings Scrape

Can someone build this for me? I am looking for a bot that will reference a text file with business types (plumber, carpet cleaner, etc) and a list of cities (los angeles, denver, san fran, etc) and query google business listings and return a list of the business name, website(if applicable) and phone number (most important).

Willing to pay for this, send me a PM or email ericnordyke (at) gmail.com.

Thanks!

Can you be more specific?

Tell me if I get it wrong...

Take a list of standard businesses (plumber, carpet cleaner, accounting, etc) add to that different city names. Execute a Google Search based on a combination of the two critera. Then scrape ONLY the business listings and save the Name of the company, website address and phone number. RIGHT?

Buddy

Can you be more specific?

Tell me if I get it wrong...

Take a list of standard businesses (plumber, carpet cleaner, accounting, etc) add to that different city names. Execute a Google Search based on a combination of the two critera. Then scrape ONLY the business listings and save the Name of the company, website address and phone number. RIGHT?

Buddy

yep thats exactly right.. Ideally I would like to have a text file list of professions and cities so the bot can run continuously and return 1000's of listings without having to change the kws.

any idea how tough somethin like that would be to make?