UBot Underground

Quick list question.

Hey guys, haven't been here in a while.

I just had a question.

I have a bot that creates accounts at a certain website & it ends up saving all the accounts with the following format.

USERNAME:PASSWORD.

So I have a large .txt file with all those accounts.

Now I'm wondering what I'd have to do to be able to login into each account.

Currently, I'm using the add to list feature.

But of course this would enter the username field with the whole line (USERNAME:PASSWORD). Not sure how I should go about doing this. Any help would great be appreciated.

I need to split the line, enter USERNAME into the username field, get rid of the colon and enter the PASSWORD into the password field.

Thanks guys ;)

Hey guys, haven't been here in a while.

I just had a question.

I have a bot that creates accounts at a certain website & it ends up saving all the accounts with the following format.

USERNAME:PASSWORD.

So I have a large .txt file with all those accounts.

Now I'm wondering what I'd have to do to be able to login into each account.

Currently, I'm using the add to list feature.

But of course this would enter the username field with the whole line (USERNAME:PASSWORD). Not sure how I should go about doing this. Any help would great be appreciated.

I need to split the line, enter USERNAME into the username field, get rid of the colon and enter the PASSWORD into the password field.

Thanks guys http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

I would make it easier on yourself by doing a Find and Replace on the : in the text file with a comma and then process the file in UBot. Of course, this assumes there are no :'s in the username or passwords themselves and that the username:password pairs are each on separate lines.

Dave

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

And sorry, I honestly can't bear to watch those tutorials. The newer one's aren't so bad. The only way i'd spend the time watching the tutorial is by downloading it and watching it sped up x2.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

And sorry, I honestly can't bear to watch those tutorials. The newer one's aren't so bad. The only way i'd spend the time watching the tutorial is by downloading it and watching it sped up x2.

Wow ... ok - theres nothing like "kicking the gift horse in the teeth."

Guess he could have just said RTFM? [ oh wait - there is no manual is there? ] :)

Not sure why it wasnt said earlier - but it appears you need to use some of the basic list manipulation commands in uBot - like $list position.

Not totally positive but this should take u in the right direction

http://content.screencast.com/users/sputnikkk13/folders/Jing/media/70661fa2-4e02-483e-8d0e-d137f5468f68/list-stuff.png

http://content.screencast.com/users/sputnikkk13/folders/Jing/media/fdbd3c3b-7ca2-44e4-a652-afe861fd0668/list-stuff-2.png

For some reason I am now having problems with this. I watched the video again and followed it, but can't pull a variable from a csv file.

So, this is what I did:

Added to list from file (chose my file)

Then added to different list from text (chose first list as text source)

Chose fill field by attribute

Changed chosen attribute by using $list item (position 0)

...and nothing happens but an error saying it can't convert text to list

Any thoughts?

Actually the tutorial explains it well. You basically have to use 2 lists.

Load your main txt file into a list then loop through each entry.

Load each entry into a second list splitting the data up by a delimiter (: in your case)

Load the 2nd list data into variables by position. Here's a screenshot....

post-933-12777466790898_thumb.jpg