UBot Underground

Thread Command - is this ok?

Hey there ... the Bypass Captcha command/function - whatever it is ... really sucks down the system resources as it waits for the reply is processing or what ever its doing. Should i toss that beast node in a thread and let her rock?

Not sure it would do anything good?

Advise....

Hey there ... the Bypass Captcha command/function - whatever it is ... really sucks down the system resources as it waits for the reply is processing or what ever its doing. Should i toss that beast node in a thread and let her rock?

Not sure it would do anything good?

Advise....

Hi Sputnik

I was thinking the very exact thing - however how will you get the bot to wait for the reply - from my understanding if your running something in a thread command then it will run parallel to the next commands beneath it - Unless of course you put a long delay or a wait for command - one issue with a delay command will be not knowing how long decaptcher or another provider will take - the wait for command - not sure what you could wait for.