UBot Underground

Ubot needed for changing A records

Hi,

Looking for a Ubot programmer to set up some bots for changing the A records of domains over at Godaddy and one for creating A records for subdomains registered over at Netfirms. Please PM price.

Thanks!

There are plenty that can do this, but can you be more specific? How many records? Different accounts? You will get much better answers with more details. thanks.

John

There are plenty that can do this, but can you be more specific? How many records? Different accounts? You will get much better answers with more details. thanks.

John

Thanks for the reply! The records will vary from day to day, depending on how I update the csv file. I have an imacro that adds subs and changes the A records of my TLDs registered on Godaddy. I did have an imacro that would change the A records of the tlds but unfortunately I'm having an issue w/it as it won't loop. For the Godaddy subs imacro, the imacro reads off a 3-column csv file. Column A is the list of subdomains and column B corresponds to its tld domains and column C is the list of IP addresses correspond to each. So basically I want something similar using Ubot and this would be for the registrar over at netfirms.com

As for the ubot script changing the A records of the tld domains from Godaddy, it would have 2 columns in a CSV file. Column A would list all the domains I want to change and Column B lists its corresponding IP address.

The scripts are basic and I don't need any extras such as the bot logging into my account, etc. Two looping scripts are basically it where I have to define how many times I want the script to loop based on how many domain IP addresses I need to change. On average, I need to change about 40 A records a day (which will be going up) and doing it by hand is a waste of time. I tried working with Ubot but kept screwing up with the looping part so I'd rather just pay to get it done, lol.

Thanks again!

This sounds like a really simple process, and you would not need to define the number of loops as the bot would make that determination based on the number of ip's(url's).

I say it "sounds" simple because I don't use the Godaddy interface to change records as I have my own server so I will go in and see how it looks. Give me a about an hour or so and I will be back with more information. Thank you.

John

Ok, that looks pretty straight forward. Will you be adding A records or simply changing the existing one?

I would be adding A records. Yeah, it's pretty straightforward. I tried attaching a couple of example csvs that my imacros read off of, one to change the tld A records, the other to add subs and change the subs' A records. I can't seem to attach them but can e-mail them...or just type them out below :) These are both for the Godaddy interface, not netfirms.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Csv 1 - Godaddy/add A records to TLD *When the post is published, the "columns" aren't lined up but you get the point.

A | B

1)domain.info | 123.453.4543

2)anotherdomain.info | 434.23423.536

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Csv 2 - Godaddy/add subs and add A records

A | B | C

1)sub.domain.info | domain.info | 3232.4325.243

2)sub.anotherdomain.info | anotherdomain.info | 323.324.566.2

I am not sure how the Csv would need to be set up as for Netfirms but the interface for adding subs/adding A records is more straightforward. Looking at the Netfirms interface now, I would click on the domain name, then click "Subdomain" to add the subdomain and add the A record.

ok, so the subdomain file will contain a list of subdomains for ONE tld?

i.e.

yoursite,com

subdoamin1 | ipaddress1

subdomain2 | ipaddress2

etc?

If so, then effectively you want the bot to work on one tld at a time?

ok, so the subdomain file will contain a list of subdomains for ONE tld?

i.e.

yoursite,com

subdoamin1 | ipaddress1

subdomain2 | ipaddress2

etc?

If so, then effectively you want the bot to work on one tld at a time?

Hi,

No, the subdomain file will work w/many diff tld (so if there's ten subs, there's ten different tlds). I'll clarify the csv file better:

sale.gymshop.com | gymshop.com| 123.900.0013

blog.healthnut.org | healthnut.org| 656.333.6652

sale.snowskis.com | snowskis.com| 983.234.1445

The "A|B" that I had up above the csv file in the original post is supposed to represent the Column names that are shown in a csv/excel doc but it just didn't line up correctly once I published my post. Sorry for the confusion there.

The person who wrote the imacro had it set up so that the subdomain is listed in column A but I'm thinking for Netfirms, because of the interface, the TLD domain will be in column A and its corresponding TLD is in column B.

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I want to buy your godaddy bot,Could you help me?

Hi,

Looking for a Ubot programmer to set up some bots for changing the A records of domains over at Godaddy and one for creating A records for subdomains registered over at Netfirms. Please PM price.

Thanks!