UBot Underground

few captcha command questions

1. decaptcher choose captcha

can i use there any service just put there ip/u/p/port and wil lwork or its only for decaptcher.com?

2. bypass chosen captcha

what is this command, what kind of info it requiers to be posted ?

that would be it, it was not explained in any tutorial and im not sure of how it works

Humm im not sure if i understand. COuld you exaplain in some words what bypass captcha does? :)

And also is there possibility to integrate other service to ubot like deathbycaptcha or captchabot ?

I'm not really sure on your questions. I thought it was pretty much self-explanatory? :unsure:

Oh well! Decaptcher, just put in the api ip that you are given, the port, your username and password.

And it's only for decaptcher (hence, it's called decaptcher chosen captcha :P )

If you want to use bypasscaptcha, sign up at their place, pay for captchas, get your ID and just put it in.

Other services are very possible to put in - just save the captcha image, open up a new subwindow, navigate to the captcha breaking company, upload the image and your id. They will then return your text which you scrape to a variable, subwindow closes and you put in the text where the captcha should go.

This would require a webinterface from the captcha breakers, but about 80% of them got a solution like that.

Other services are very possible to put in - just save the captcha image, open up a new subwindow, navigate to the captcha breaking company, upload the image and your id. They will then return your text which you scrape to a variable, subwindow closes and you put in the text where the captcha should go.

fully serviceable solution to be sure - I was doing that with BeatCaptchas ... but its sooooo much more involved to code and 2x slower than bypass captcha - imho. As well the error rates were higher there [ beatcaptchas ] ... the Bypass Captchas function in uBot is much more elegant a solution, faster and easier - and seemingly more accurate with less moving parts to code.

Sadly ... manual is THE fastest solution yet :-)

Here's some text trying to explain what is going on ...

Step 1. Choose Captcha Image "by attribute"

Step 2. Choose Captcha Functions - select Bypass Captcha

Step 3. either hard code or make a UI box for your bypass captchas ID code they give you when you sign up for their service

Step 4. uBot Bypass Captcha function automagically sets the captcha image response text as system variable $captcha.

Step 5. Choose attribute - form field where the captcha image text would normally be manually entered by registrant

Step 6. Change attribute value of form field for captcha text to $captcha

HTH

Sputnik

Ok now i understand.. Bypass Captcha is a SERVICE.

theres also a 'verb' 'to bypass' [aka to skip]. that is what made me confused here. now its all clear ;)