UBot Underground

Change file field occasionally stalls

Anyone know what could be the cause of this? Sometimes it happens, and other times it doesn't happen at all. Sometimes it'll forget to leave the file name area blank (won't select any file) and just sit there until I do it manually. Most of the time it works but if I'm leaving my bot on for longer than an hour it'll eventually just hit that wall. If I could just get the bot to reset or do a self-check or something - that would be great.

EDIT:

Nevermind guys. I guess there was an empty line at the end of my list! Hah.

Double Edit: Actually - it's still acting funky. It's definitely still a problem. I left my bot on overnight and it ran fine. But then I set it off again, come back from a shower - and it's just sitting there at the windows file browser, not doing anything.

Do you have a delay or two in between? Thats usually the problem.

A delay where? And having a delay is the problem? Or the lack of it is? I have a 3 second delay before (to let the page load) and a 1 second delay directly after. Do you have AIM or MSN so I can send my script to your directly?

Oh, I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough. Not having a delay can cause problems like these. Try double or triple the 1 second delay.

If that doesn't help - send the bot to me in a PM and I'll try replicate the error.