UBot Underground

Ha Ha This Is Funny To Me!

I have a compiled bot with auto decaptcher solving. It has been working surprisingly well!

BUT...if the captcha image is a simple math problem (i.e. 8+1=?) they will return "8+1=?" as the answer depending on the operator at decaptcher.

Sometimes they do it right, but man, their math skills suck!

If you're using decaptcher, avoid math captchas at all costs!

John

Where can i find the url of some of the Capture Typer sites... and what would you expect to pay monthly.. and how fast are they usually.. maybe 5-10 seconds????

Unlike many "uBotters", according to their posts, they are not having a lot of success with decaptcher, but I have had tremendous luck with them.

They are at decaptcher.com and I believe it's $2 per 1000 captcha solves. I threw in like $30 and am assuming it will last for months (unless I invent the wheel in here and can't keep up with the orders! lol).

There is also beatcaptchas, deathbycaptcha, and a slew of others. I like decpatcher because it's function is built into uBot and it's working for me. search the forum for posts on the subject. There are a lot of them. I hope that helps.

John

I tend to have pretty good results with Decaptcher.com as well. Haven't tried the others, but have seen their prices and they are higher.

Yeah, I agree. When I run into chronic errors on a site i put a wait finish node after the decaptcher node and often times it solves the problem (not always). Putting it there makes no logical sense, but I guess I benefit from being a noob and not knowing any better! lol

John

I use deathbycaptcha with my bots. Humans should be able to solve those math captchas just fine :) But I've never run across them yet so I wouldn't know!

I use deathbycaptcha with my bots. Humans should be able to solve those math captchas just fine :) But I've never run across them yet so I wouldn't know!

You would think, right? lol

• 2 months later...

I have a compiled bot with auto decaptcher solving. It has been working surprisingly well!

BUT...if the captcha image is a simple math problem (i.e. 8+1=?) they will return "8+1=?" as the answer depending on the operator at decaptcher.

Sometimes they do it right, but man, their math skills suck!

If you're using decaptcher, avoid math captchas at all costs!

John

I second that, The same thing happened to me its funny ...

But then I just let ubot solve it for me... ;)

To find out how I have explained it here:

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3766-ubot-coder-wanted-for-forum-bot/page__view__findpost__p__18091

Cheers ;)

Praney

• Like 1

Same problem here. Questions like what is 5+4? come back with "what?" or "no see" or "zeei" depending on who is doing the data entry. I think I'll stop using decaptcher.

Same problem here. Questions like what is 5+4? come back with "what?" or "no see" or "zeei" depending on who is doing the data entry. I think I'll stop using decaptcher.

LOL

Mate Decaptcher is funny sometimes.. well you get what you pay as they say..

Try the method that I explained here :

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3766-ubot-coder-wanted-for-forum-bot/page__view__findpost__p__18091

It works like a charm to me ;)

Ptaney