UBot Underground

Private Proxies - What's being done to help?

I've read several topics on the issue with private proxies but I don't see any solid information. I see people saying to run the entire script in a sub window and that should help (but it doesn't) and I also see people saying that compiling into an EXE will help (but it doesn't).

Do either of these 2 "fixes" work for anyone at all? I really would like to use my private proxies with the bot I am making, but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen with the current version. I mainly want to know if anything is being done to make private proxies work 100% of the time?

Edit>> and before anyone asks. Yes, I am 100% certain that the proxies I have are active and alive. They work beautifully (and fast) when I run them through IE.

I've read several topics on the issue with private proxies but I don't see any solid information. I see people saying to run the entire script in a sub window and that should help (but it doesn't) and I also see people saying that compiling into an EXE will help (but it doesn't).

Do either of these 2 "fixes" work for anyone at all? I really would like to use my private proxies with the bot I am making, but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen with the current version. I mainly want to know if anything is being done to make private proxies work 100% of the time?

Edit>> and before anyone asks. Yes, I am 100% certain that the proxies I have are active and alive. They work beautifully (and fast) when I run them through IE.

I use private proxies and they work all the time without subwindows. But mine don't require username and password credentials (I get them from yourprivateproxy). Where are you getting your proxies from?

Andy

I use private proxies and they work all the time without subwindows. But mine don't require username and password credentials (I get them from yourprivateproxy). Where are you getting your proxies from?

Andy

Mine are from http://uniqueinternetservices.com/ It's about $30 a month for a list of 600+ proxies. I guess they aren't "private" really since the list is shared with the other members, but there is so many of them that it's never been an issue. They do require a password. I'll check out your site...

Mine are from http://uniqueinternetservices.com/ It's about $30 a month for a list of 600+ proxies. I guess they aren't "private" really since the list is shared with the other members, but there is so many of them that it's never been an issue. They do require a password. I'll check out your site...

For the same money from the guys I use you only get 10 but they are private to you and they are FAST. By rotating them while scraping with ubot I get passed all the 'you have made too many requests in a short space of time' blocks. I have a bot that scrapes from ezine articles. If you try doing that with no proxy it soon catches on (even if you put delays and stuff in) but with just 10 proxies and switching randomly I don't get caught at all. So while I see the appeal of 600+ proxies for cheap I don't think you need that many and my experience of shared proxies is that you can hit a site and find the ip has already been blocked or restricted which is a pain in the backside when ubotting.

Andy

Some proxy providers seems to have some weird servers.

Anyways - compiling OR having your whooole code in a subwindow should solve it. There are one bug that ads etc seems to open in the window in the page, due to these weird servers. But Net66's solution works fine.