UBot Underground

is my ubot broken?

Im not sure whats happening, but I had to reformat my computer about an hour or two ago, and I reinstalled my ubot. Although when I go to write a script it messes up some how. For instance I was trying to fill out a form, first my choosing attribute, then position, then dragging it and nothing worked. When I dragged to the command box it said search page, then setup a search query or something or other.

Any tips? I am simply using it from the backup of my old HD, should I do a fresh install?

Im not sure whats happening, but I had to reformat my computer about an hour or two ago, and I reinstalled my ubot. Although when I go to write a script it messes up some how. For instance I was trying to fill out a form, first my choosing attribute, then position, then dragging it and nothing worked. When I dragged to the command box it said search page, then setup a search query or something or other.

Any tips? I am simply using it from the backup of my old HD, should I do a fresh install?

After your reformat did you make sure you put the latest IE and MS-NET framework back on? I would do a fresh install from the link in your original welcome email. If you lost the email in the reformat send in a support ticket and they can re-send it which they just did for me.

Andy

Yes I have .net 3.5, and IE 8, I just deleted and then installed ubot and im still all screwed up. For instance when I try to fill out the myspace form, and I drag over the email form it creates a wait for query, asks me what I want to search for and has a built in timeout of 30 seconds.

Very confused.

This sure is a confusing error. Did you try reinstalling .net and ie? And what do you mean when you're saying it's a backup of your old hdd? Is it a ghost/mirror or is it really a fresh install?