UBot Underground

FB Friend Adder

Hey guys im trying to create a bot to auto add facebook friends, Similar to the one on ubottutorials.com although that one no longer works (to my knowledge) in any event ive attached what I have so far. Essentially after you fill out the captcha and put it in the box, FB tells you that you have already filled it out and wont continue, and it never works.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

FB Friends.ubot

Hey guys im trying to create a bot to auto add facebook friends, Similar to the one on ubottutorials.com although that one no longer works (to my knowledge) in any event ive attached what I have so far. Essentially after you fill out the captcha and put it in the box, FB tells you that you have already filled it out and wont continue, and it never works.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Hi im not entirely sure what captcha you are referring to as i couldn't find it when i checked - however by looking at your coding you are using exact match to find the captcha - I would recommend you choose by attribute <a> and then find the link part that will not change normally anything after = changes so delete everything after this part and replace with a * then choose wildcards.

You will then need to decode the captcha and then fill the field the way you have.

I would also recommend you add a loop after the first captcha with a if statement just in case you get the captcha wrong- so it would be something like - if (captcha incorrect) or whatever the text shows when you have entered a incorrect captcha is - then run captcha sub.

If you are finding it difficult then please show me where i can locate the captcha and i will give t a shot for you

thanks

You wont see the captcha on normal verified accounts. But if you have more than one account, you cant use the same phone number to verify each time and thus the captcha is necessary. I tried to locate via wild cards, and it found it but im still getting the same error.

Ok so youve changed it to wildcards and now it finds the captcha - now try and put a delay just before the submit captcha button - See if that helps - It does sound starnge that its telling you that its already been filled in so you cant do it - There must be something wrong -

I would also suggest you use a If command and loop it when there is a incorrect captcha message -

Give it a test with a delay - if it doesnt work then please reupload your new script then maybe one of us can have a play with it for you

cheers

abs

Try running the whole script in a subwindow / compiled bot. Facebook got some issues with the javascript hooks :P

Hi just wondering how you would do that - is it as simple as moving the already programmed script in the sub window node?

thanks