UBot Underground

I am in the process of creating a bot that accepts search terms and then searches Craigslist for that term in all 50 states. I will be adding the ability to optionally notify by text message with each URL. If anybody has any interest in purchasing the bot once it is completed please let me know. I can provide a sample compiled version that stops as soon as it exceeds 10 URLs.

Thanks

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

I am in the process of creating a bot that accepts search terms and then searches Craigslist for that term in all 50 states. I will be adding the ability to optionally notify by text message with each URL. If anybody has any interest in purchasing the bot once it is completed please let me know. I can provide a sample compiled version that stops as soon as it exceeds 10 URLs.

Thanks

Dave

Have you tried to tackle filling out the form to submit to craig.. like for advertising with Craig... appears they change the name each time for the inpout so its hard to fill the form.. any ideas on how to defeat that..

Have you tried to tackle filling out the form to submit to craig.. like for advertising with Craig... appears they change the name each time for the inpout so its hard to fill the form.. any ideas on how to defeat that..

I posted a code snippet in your other post. It is possible to fill out the forms.

Dave

• Like 1