UBot Underground

Protect That Bot (Or Else)...

Good day fellow ubot'ers!

I've been writing bot scripts for various people for a few months now and I really wanted to find a way to protect my bots from theft but permit an interested person to try the bot, so to speak.

Well, I've finally stopped dragging my heals and done just that! I've created a script that can be placed into any bot and automatically protect a bot from being run if it is beyond a certain predefined date!

Also, I've set up this script to start to throw messages to the user as they approach the end date of the bot's license life. For example, when they only have 5 days left, they'll be dropped a message telling them exactly that!

post-504-12719680084393_thumb.jpg <----Click to see the message that they receive!

And once they move beyond the final date that you select, they can no longer run the bot. It will come up with a new message telling them that the bot has expired and then you can direct them to a web page or whatever you wish.

post-504-12719680411608_thumb.jpg <----Click to see the message that they receive!

The bot is simple to use. All you have to supply is the end date you wish the bot to expire.

If this is something that you are interested in, please PM me and I can tell you more about this bot and how much it costs to obtain a license for it!

Also, if you'd like to see a video of the bot in action, jump over to my site and check out the HD video there. You can full size the video to see all the nitty gritty action! Sorry, didn't have enough to hire Arnold to say "I'll be back" but it's still pretty good!

UBot Date Licensing Bot

Thanks very much!

Frank

No, it's designed to be a time lock feature only. I'm looking into building a full blown licensing system that depends upon a backend service, but it needs $$$ and time to happen.

Frank