UBot Underground

Include not working?

I have a script that has a include node. Its a ulib_stringsCustom.bot but it is not working with the latest version of UBot. I've tried using it $document folder, and also I tried selecting it on where it is located, it always end up on this error

post-490-12716479059952_thumb.jpg

include

{1}\ulib_stringsCustom.bot

$document folder

basically in my previous bot created in the previous version this is working but with the new version it doesnt work. sorry i dont have any screen shots.I also tried it without using the $document folder like this

include

my documents\ulib_stringsCustom.bot

and that error will pop up

include

{1}\ulib_stringsCustom.bot

$document folder

basically in my previous bot created in the previous version this is working but with the new version it doesnt work. sorry i dont have any screen shots.I also tried it without using the $document folder like this

include

my documents\ulib_stringsCustom.bot

and that error will pop up

The problem with my documents is that for a lot of Windows OS's, that is simply an alias or shortcut to the actual location of my documents. For example, in XP, each user of windows has their own my documents, as well as there being a shared documents folder for all users.

Try doing this:

include

C:\Documents and Settings\YOURUSERNAME\My Documents\ulib_stringsCustom.bot