UBot Underground

Facebook: it is impossible to clear the last session info

Hi,

Like other people, i made a few little bot and i want to start my first complex bot with.... facebook :(

Well, i need to switch my tasks among several fb accounts, you know, change the ip and change to other fb account, the problems is: I CAN'T DELETE the session,cookies,temp files,etc...., if i try to go the the login page, the present session is alive yet and i can see the present user logged on.

I made the well known tricks:

-RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 4351

-ccleaner

Nothing change :(

The only way to do this is by making a real logout (account->logout) or restarting the bot ( i don't know why???)

This is something about IE because i can delete the session in firefox very easy: just deleting the cookies (i have a plugin to delete the cookie for the present site) in firefox and it do the trick, when i try to go to www.facebook.com after that, i i get the login page as i wanted.

I tried that with IE7 and IE8, same problem.

I'm testing a trivial ubot:

-Clean temp/cookies

-ccleaner

-nav to www.facebook.com

-fill the login form

-click on login button

that's all

When i try to run the bot again, i can't get the login page, i always land on the last account page.

Logging out, navigating away, cleaning cookies, running ccleaner, and login again works for here. On both ie7 and 8

Thanks for your reply.

I don't want to logging out, i want to switch to other account without tellling to fb (previous ip change). Why? i'll switch many times my accounts and i don't want to leave any trace about this to fb. I'm worried about fb ban my accounts if the notice many login-loguout activities.

As said before, in firefox, i just delete the cookies (it is not necessary ccleaner) y bam!.. i'm not logged anymore. I read something about IE store some session cookies on memory, that can explain why the session is cleaned when i restart IE (o my bots).

@ the op: in order to login and out of accounts on fb...u have to log out of the first account...make the bot click the log out...the wait for that fb home page...nav to google or something...run ccleaner (the other cookie cleaning is bullshit compared to it) then flip the proxie...then go back to fb and log in with the next list item