UBot Underground

Need Help! --- There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

Hello everyone :)

I need some help on how to fixed this issue....I scraped this site https://advertise.local.com/ and when I open it in my UBOT, the site cannot be open, it says

There is a problem with this website's security certificate. but when I open it to my Intenet Explorer 8 browser the page can be open....

Please help me on how to solve this issue,...the site can be open in IE browser but in UBOT it cannot open..

Thanks!

Theres pretty much nothing to do about that right now. Try run it in a subwindow and see if that helps (you could also try lowering the security settings).

If not, then I'm sorry to say that you have to wait for the update with that feature.

Hello!

I tried to uninstall the IE 8 and re-install it again, it works when I open it in UBOT for the first time but when I close my UBOT and open it again it seems the same error occur or the site cannot be open...it says There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

Do we have any other option on how to resolve this one...I can open in IE but not in UBOT

Thanks

Ah yes. Open internet explorer > internet options > advanced > scroll all the way down and find "warn about certificate address mismatch*" and uncheck that > scroll up a bit to "check for server certificate revocation" and uncheck that also. Hit apply and save or w.e and that should fix the issues.

I also remember clicking "clear ssl state" on the content tab in the options.

Definitely worked after doing both of those things.