UBot Underground

javascript alerts not working

i dont know what is going on...or what i am doing wrong but i am having a bunch of problems today...anyway...the my javascript alerts are not working...im selecting the node run javascript then typing alert('blah blah blah') and placing it in a new script by itself and running it and its not working...please tell me im doing something wrong...because im getting pissed off with ubot right now

I have chronic problems with alerts not firing and I have yet to figure out why. No amount of quitting & restarting helps, and it doesn't matter what the alert id displaying, i.e. string or variable, etc. Certain alerts simply will NOT fire. Adding delays doesn't help, it simply gets skipped over every time no matter what.

Anyone else seen this type of behavior??

Jonathan

Not sure if this is the problem, but it is always worth a look as I made the following (very silly) mistake:

alert('Please read this entire alert. If you're going to insert alerts, don't make this error')

The above alert will not fire. Why? Well, because it has apostrophes in the words "you're" and "don't". There can only be two apostrophes for the "alert" to "fire", those being the ones before and after the text you want to appear.

I made that mistake and couldn't for the life of me figure out why my alerts weren't firing...then, I noticed...and felt very very silly.