UBot Underground

Load / Extract / Get data from an Excel File(.xls)

Hello Everyone,

I am newbie to this UBOT application but I have already a basic knowledge on how to used it, I just want to know on how to load a data from an excel file(.xls or .xlsx) see for example I want to get data from B2(column B, row2)....I need to put that data in the form..........

Thanks.. :)

Yes I am also looking for a video tutorial on this..

Hopefully UBOT supports reading from an .xls file and at the same time outputting on it with a certain template.

To all UBOT gurus out there, please give us help. I badly need this for our current project!

Hello Everyone,

I am newbie to this UBOT application but I have already a basic knowledge on how to used it, I just want to know on how to load a data from an excel file(.xls or .xlsx) see for example I want to get data from B2(column B, row2)....I need to put that data in the form..........

Thanks.. :)

Here, check out this post (I made it just now to answer your question. It has a full working bot attached as an example):

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3012-separating-lines-or-cells-of-data-for-use-individually/

Oh, and it has to be a .CSV or .TXT file. Excel files aren't supported.

• 1 year later...