UBot Underground

Ubot cpanel access

I posted about this before. It seems it ubot via cpanel has stopped working again.

I am trying to access hostgator cpanel with ubot and none of the url combinations I try work.

Ubot instantly displays the "cannot display webpage" message as if it doeskin recognize the url type. It doesn't even attempt to load the url's.

Can somebody assist with a working url combo to access hostgator cpanel correctly with ubot? I believe this does work in some way?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you, that was very valuable for newbies like me.

I can't seem to use the same method you did to get my way into phpMyAdmin though. Did you figure out how to do that?

When I tried, this happened:

All I did was copy the actual url of the pop-up window for phpmyadmin, and try the same nav trick you did in this bot, right after it.

I've tried it with exactly your string plus the extra "/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/index.php" at the end, (Meaning it should try to log in with the same credentials again,) and without them, just like you see in the picture.

Actually, the first time when it gave credentials twice, uBot crashed! This time, without the {1}:{2}@, the error message said I should post this here somewhere. Guess I'll get someone else to look at that issue.

So has anyone successfully logged their bot into phpmyadmin? If so, how?

Cheers,

Luke

Yep, Solved that one... Thanks Alex.

I have phpmyadmin down pat now but just noticed that I can't select anything inside either of cpanels' file manager!

Everything is frames in there, both of their versions... All i'm trying to to is use either cpanel version to upload and unpack a file, but once I'm in the file view I can't choose anything by an attribute... There is nothing unique in any of their fields!

Yes, I tried changing the <DIV> to the other tag types at the top of my left-click menu, all of them fail to show me something unique to select!

Even the "outerhtml" option is just the same as every other link on the page... It looks like this:

FRAME border=0 src="dir.html?dir=%2fpublic_html&showhidden=1" frameBorder=0 name=dirwindow

So has anyone ever botted through any File Manager in cPanel? :(

Man, I've tried every way I can learn about... Selecting frameset code versus href code, titles, images, everything... There appears to be no way to use any File Manger with uBot at all. :(

Does this happen because hosts feel scripts accessing File Managers is a security threat? Or is this just an unlucky coincidence?

Does anyone know how I can use a Bot to upload & unpack files to a remote server AT ALL?

Thanks,

Luke

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I've tried every way I can learn about... Selecting frameset code versus href code, titles, images, everything... There appears to be no way to use any File Manger with uBot at all. :(

Does this happen because hosts feel scripts accessing File Managers is a security threat? Or is this just an unlucky coincidence?

Does anyone know how I can use a Bot to upload & unpack files to a remote server AT ALL?

Thanks,

Luke

hey... i am in the same boat.

i simply can't select anything in whm (haven't tried it in cpanel yet). none of the items are unique and therefore nothing can be selected.

if someone has a solution to working inside cpanel or whm, please let us know! thanks in advance!!!